Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday at the Quilt Museum - Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses - Part 2



We're into week 2 of our look at Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses blocks!  Here are some more of my favorites from the 1800's reproduction genre.


Block 1



Block 2




Block 3



Block 4



Block 5



Block 6







We'll look at some Art Deco-type blocks next week!


Happy Quilting!


PLEASE NOTE:
- I am not a quilt historian.  I simply enjoy finding interesting quilts and sharing them with you!

- The quilt images on this post were sourced from Pinterest, unless otherwise noted, and are linked to their origin whenever possible.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I really like block 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the blue one especially. It's amazing, though what a stripe does to the design.

    ReplyDelete